Welcome to Word2art. We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously, and we are committed to maintaining the trust you place in us by taking appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's proven security standards.
Please read and understand this policy carefully before using our products and services.
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
When you use the Word2art Platform and Services, we recommend that you register for a Word2art account, in which you will be required to provide us with your own mobile phone number and create an account name and password in order to more fully utilise the full functionality of Word2art.
You can also complete your registration with a third party (Apple/Google) and authorise us to use your third party avatar, nickname. If you only need basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register for a Word2art account and provide the above information.
If you provide the following additional information to complete your account, it will help us to provide you with more personalised products or services: your real name, gender, date of birth, industry category, occupation, etc. If you do not provide this information, it will affect your use of Word2art's basic browsing, search, graphics, purchasing and other functions. If you do not provide this information, it will affect your use of personalised products or services, but will not affect your use of Word2art's basic browsing, searching, graphing, purchasing and other functions.
The above information provided by you will continue to be authorised to us for the duration of your use of the Platform and the Services. Upon cancellation of your account, we will cease to use and delete the above information.
2. Template information display and search
In order to improve our platform or services and provide you with personalised information search and transaction services, we will extract your browsing, searching and graphic preferences based on your browsing and searching records, graphic records, collection records, device information, location information, order information, etc., and display and push information to you based on the above characteristics.
If you do not want to receive commercial adverts from us, you can unsubscribe by replying to the SMS prompts or by other means provided by us.
3. Providing you with the services of the Word2art platform
3.1 Information you provide to us
To facilitate the provision of our products and services to you, we will record the information you provide, such as the name, telephone number and address of the contact person you provide.
3.1.1 Paid services
Some of our products or services require payment to use, such as membership services, etc. When you need to use these paid products or services, you need to complete the real-name authentication as required, including but not limited to identity authentication, or you will not be able to use some of the functions of the platform. Identity authentication requires you to submit your real and effective name, identity card number, mobile phone number, savings bank card number or the information of the bound third-party payment channel.
You authorise us and the relevant third parties to use the above information to verify your identity, determine the transaction, make payment and settlement, complete the delivery, enquire about the order for you and provide customer service advice, after-sales service and transaction security. At the same time, we are required by law to provide you with legally compliant invoices for your payment. When you need an invoice, you need to provide your invoicing information and the address to which the invoice is to be sent, including your email address and postal address.
3.2 Information we collect in the course of your use of the Services
In order to provide you with a service that better suits your needs and to enable us to understand the use of the templates, we collect and store information about the services you use and how you use them, and correlate this information, which includes:
3.2.1 Equipment Information
We receive and record information about the device you are using (e.g., hardware and software characteristics such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, etc.), the location of the device (e.g., IP address, GPS location, and information about sensors such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide such information), in accordance with specific permissions granted by you in connection with the installation and use of the Platform.
3.2.2 Log messages
Regarding the saving of web logs, such as the content of your search query, IP address, the time you edited the template, the time you downloaded the template, and the generated result graphs, etc. The result graphs may contain your own uploaded images and video information.
Please note that device information, log information, etc. alone is information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we use such non-personal information in combination with other information for the purpose of identifying a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information for the duration of the combination.
3.2.3 Personal information we collect about you by indirect means
We may collect information about your use, download, transaction, payment, logistics, etc. by indirectly obtaining information that you have authorised to share, including your template creation information, transaction information, logistics information, etc., or share your information with the providers of the above services.
3.2.4 Safety and security of rights
In order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by the Word2art platform, to protect your personal and property safety or that of other users or the public from infringement, to better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, and to more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations and Word2art related agreements, we may use or integrate your account number We may use or integrate your account information, transaction information, device information, log information, etc., to comprehensively determine the risk of your account and transactions, authenticate your identity, detect and prevent security incidents, and take the necessary records, audits, analyses and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
If you believe that your rights have been infringed upon, you may file a complaint or report in accordance with our infringement complaint process. During this process, we will ask you to provide valid personal identification information and proof of ownership of the rights to verify the authenticity of the complaint or report.
3.2.5 Functionality necessary to improve our platform and/or services
In order to provide you with a better experience, we are committed to continuously improving our services, and in the process, we may collect information about your occupation, template browsing and usage, your interests, etc. for data analysis to form a user profile and to understand the user's service needs. We may also obtain other information about you that is reasonably necessary to provide the Services and to improve the quality of the Services, including information you provide when you contact our customer service, information you send us in response to questionnaires when you participate in surveys, and information we obtain when you interact with our affiliates and our partners. For information collected from your various devices, we may correlate it so that we can provide you with consistent services across those devices. We may combine information from one service with information from other services in order to provide you with services, personalised content and recommendations.
3.2.6 Other uses
We will ask for your prior consent to use information for purposes other than those described in this policy, or to use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes.
3.2.7 Exceptions to authorised consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your personal information in the following cases does not require your authorised consent:
• Related to national security, defence security
• related to public safety, public health, and vital public interests
• relating to the investigation, prosecution, adjudication and enforcement of sentences for offences, etc
• For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other important legal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but it is difficult to obtain your personal consent;
• The personal information collected is disclosed to the public at your own discretion
• Where personal information is collected from lawful publicly disclosed information, such as lawful news reports, open government information and other channels;
• Necessary to enter into a contract at your request
• Used as necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the product or service provided, e.g. to detect and dispose of malfunctions in the product or service;
• Necessary for lawful journalism
• When an academic research organisation carries out statistical or academic research necessary in the public interest and provides the results of academic research or descriptions to the public, it de-identifies the personal information contained in the results
• Other cases stipulated by laws and regulations
Please understand that the functions and services we provide to you are constantly updated and developing, and if a function or service is not described in the foregoing and collects your information, we will separately explain the content, scope and purpose of the collection of information to you by means of page prompts, interactive processes, and website announcements in order to obtain your consent. In the event that we cease to operate the Word2art platform or services, we will promptly cease any activities that continue to collect your personal information, notify you of the cessation of operation in the form of individual delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymise the personal information we hold
In order for the Platform to function properly, we may store on your computer or mobile device a small data file called a cookie, which usually contains an identifier, the name of the site, and some numbers and characters. Cookies enable the Platform to store data such as your preferences to help you eliminate the need to repeat personal information, enter historical searches, etc. We may also use these technologies to recommend, display, and push content of interest to you. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences, most web browsers have a function to block cookies, you can clear all cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings, but if you do so, you will need to personally change your user settings each time you visit our website.
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies on our website, which you can manage through your browser or contact us to change.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the Word2art Platform service providers, with the following exceptions:
• Sharing with Explicit Consent: We may share your personal information with other parties when we have your explicit consent to do so.
• Sharing under legal circumstances: We may share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the need to resolve litigation disputes, or at the request of administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organisations or individuals except in the following circumstances:
• We may transfer your personal information to other parties with your explicit consent
3. Public disclosures
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
• With your express consent
• Disclosure Based on Law: We may publicly disclose your personal information when required to do so by law, legal process, litigation, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
1. We have put in place industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide against unauthorised access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.。
2. We use encryption technology to ensure data confidentiality and security protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data.
3. We adopt a strict data use and access regime to ensure that only authorised personnel have access to personal information.
4. We will take reasonably practicable steps to endeavour not to collect irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy, unless we need to extend the retention period or are permitted by law to do so.
5. The Internet is not a completely secure environment and email, instant messaging, and communication with other users is not encrypted, we strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such means. Please help us keep your account secure by using complex passwords.
6. In the unfortunate event of personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, and the remedial measures for you. We will inform you of the incident related situation by email, letter, phone call, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make a public announcement. At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
1. Accessing, modifying and deleting your personal information
You may access, correct and delete the registration information and other personal information you provide in the course of using the Word2art Platform and its services, and if you are unable to do so or if you have any questions, you may contact us for a solution by following the contact details.
2. Changing the scope of your authorised consent
In addition to the basic personal information that may be required for each service function, if you wish to withdraw your consent to the additional collection, use and disclosure of other personal information, you may do so by contacting us via the contact form.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal data. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of personal data previously carried out on the basis of your authorisation.
3. Cancellation of account
You may cancel or submit a cancellation request, and we will stop providing you with products or services, delete or anonymise your personal information as required by applicable law, and your personal information will not be recovered.。
4. Responding to your request above
For security purposes, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
In principle, we do not charge you for reasonable requests, but we may charge a fee for requests that are repeated more than is reasonable. We may refuse requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (e.g. the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical.
In the following cases, as required by law or regulation, we will not be able to respond to your request:
• Related to national security, defence security；
• Relating to public safety, public health and vital public interests;
• relating to the investigation, prosecution, adjudication and enforcement of sentences for offences, etc;
• Where there is sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of rights on the part of the subject of the personal information;
• Responding to your request will result in serious harm to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organisations;
• trade secrets。
In cases where personal information of minors is collected through the use of our products or services with the consent of a parent or guardian, we will only use, share, transfer, or disclose this information as permitted by law or regulation, with the express consent of the parent or guardian, or as necessary for the protection of the minor.
We will store your personal information collected in the People's Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as "China") in accordance with laws and regulations.
Because we provide our products or services through volunteers and servers around the world, this means that, with your authorised consent, your personal information may be transferred to, or accessed from, jurisdictions outside the country in which you are using the product or service.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or may not even have such laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is afforded sufficiently equivalent protection in China.